Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finally!

Yay! I am finally in Uganda, Africa! It has taken a lot longer than expected to get this page going because unfortunately I was stranded in London on a lay over... followed by a our tickets to Kenya being given away... followed by my luggage being lost. It was very exciting! I totally slept on a chair in the airport for 2 nights! It was pretty awful however I'm totally over it! I am only sad because I missed a lot of time out of an already too short trip; not to worry I will be back before you know it!

Now that I have access to this blog, I have something very important to say. THANK YOU! I can not begin to express the gratitude I have for all of the people who helped make this trip possible for me. I wont give names because I will leave someone out and feel awful lol; but I feel so blessed that I have so many wonderful and generous people in my life. Thank you all so so much, you mean the world to me and I love you!




On the way to the airport!


No comments: